subject area of
- Challenges and solutions for the identification of membrane proteins in non-model plants.
- Characterization of the in vitro core surface proteome of Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides, the causative agent of contagious bovine pleuropneumonia §
- Claudin 13, a member of the claudin family regulated in mouse stress induced erythropoiesis
- Differential Regulation of Genes Involved in Root Morphogenesis and Cell Wall Modification is Associated with Salinity Tolerance in Chickpea
- Evaluation of four different strategies to characterize plasma membrane proteins from banana roots
- Genomic and Proteomic Analysis of Schizaphis graminum Reveals Cyclophilin Proteins Are Involved in the Transmission of Cereal Yellow Dwarf Virus
- Soybean Transporter Database (SoyTD): A comprehensive database for identification and exploration of natural variants in soybean transporter genes.
- Sugar flux and signaling in plant-microbe interactions.