subject area of
- Accuracy of pastoralists’ memory‐based kinship assignment of Ankole cattle: a microsatellite DNA analysis
- CONSERVATION PRIORITIES FOR ETHIOPIAN SHEEP BREEDS COMBINING THREAT STATUS BREED MERITS AND CONTRIBUTIONS TO GENETIC DIVERSITY
- Diversidad genética de las variedades de arroz FLAR liberadas entre 2003-2014.
- Do buyers have bargaining power? Evidence from informal groundwater contracts.
- Introducing ‘the gender box’: a framework for analysing gender roles in forest management
- Pastoralists' indigenous selection criteria and other breeding practices of the long-horned Ankole cattle in Uganda.
- School holidays: examining childhood, gender norms, and kinship in children's shorter-term residential mobility in urban Zambia.
- The role of non-timber forest products in household coping strategies in South Africa: the influence of household wealth and gender
- Uncovering human social networks in coping with Lake Chilwa recessions in Malawi.