subject area of
- Analysis of complete genomic sequences of isolates of the Sweet potato feathery mottle virus strains C and EA: molecular evidence for two distinct potyvirus species and two P1 protein domains
- Functional characteristics of an endophyte community colonizing rice roots as revealed by metagenomic analysis.
- Genome-wide identification and comprehensive study of anti-fungal genes in chickpea
- Identification and Validation of Selected Universal Stress Protein Domain Containing Drought-Responsive Genes in Pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan L.).
- Molecular cloning, characterization and expression analysis of a heat shock protein 10 (Hsp10) from Pennisetum glaucum (L.), a C4 cereal plant from the semi-arid tropics.
- Soybean Transporter Database (SoyTD): A comprehensive database for identification and exploration of natural variants in soybean transporter genes.