subject area of
- Can the parasitic weeds Striga asiatica and Rhamphicarpa fistulosa co‐occur in rain‐fed rice?
- Conversion of natural forest results in a significant degradation of soil hydraulic properties in the highlands of Kenya
- Distribution of entomopathogenic nematodes in Southern Cameroon.
- Effect of excessive and minimal soil moisture stress on agronomic performance of bush and climbing bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.)
- Evaluating irrigation scheduling and application efficiency: baseline to revitalize Meki-Ziway irrigation scheme, Ethiopia
- Evaluating strategies for improved water use in spring wheat with CERES
- Mapping rootable depth and root zone plant-available water holding capacity of the soil of sub-Saharan Africa.
- The validity of predawn leaf water potential as an irrigation-timing indicator for field-grown wheat in northern Syria