subject area of
- Effective use of energy and water in rice-soil puddling
- Estimating percolation and lateral water flow on sloping land in rainfed lowland rice ecosystem
- Increasing water-use efficiency in rice production: farm-level perspectives
- Managed aquifer recharge in South India: What to expect from small percolation tanks in hard rock?
- Thermal characterization of a tropical rice soil in relation to puddling, flood-water depth and percolation rate
- Water use efficiency of flooded rice fields II. Percolation and seepage losses