subject area of
- Absolute quantification of cassava brown streak virus mRNA by real-time qPCR.
- Detection and identification of Rift Valley fever virus in mosquito vectors by quantitative real-time PCR
- Development and inter-laboratory validation study of an improved new real-time PCR assay with internal control for detection and laboratory diagnosis of African swine fever virus.
- High-throughput multiplex real-time PCR assay for the simultaneous quantification of DNA and RNA viruses infecting cassava plants.
- Molecular Diagnosis of African Swine Fever by a New Real-Time PCR Using Universal Probe Library
- Specific TaqMan probed real-time quantitative RT-PCR methods and their application to differentiate the transcripts of duplicated BF or BLB genes in chicken MHC.
- TaqMan real-time PCR assay for the detection and quantification of Sclerospora graminicola, the causal agent of pearl millet downy mildew
- Targeting highly conserved 3′-untranslated region of pecluviruses for sensitive broad-spectrum detection and quantitation by RT-PCR and assessment of phylogenetic relationships