subject area of
- Advances in Crop Improvement and Delivery Research for Nutritional Quality and Health Benefits of Groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.).
- Biotic factors and increasing aridity shape the altitudinal shifts of marginal Pyrenean silver fir populations in Europe
- Climatic and Non-Climatic Factors Influencing Changing Agricultural Practices across Different Rainfall Regimes in South Asia
- Contrasting vulnerability and resilience to drought-induced decline of densely planted vs. natural rear-edge Pinus nigra forests
- Cyst nematode bio-communication with plants: implications for novel management approaches.
- Diagnosis of crop secondary and micro-nutrient deficiencies in sub-Saharan Africa
- Differences in arbuscular mycorrhizal colonization and P acquisition between genotypes of the tropical Brachiaria grasses : is there a relation with BNI activity?
- Exploring Combined Effect of Abiotic (Soil Moisture) and Biotic (Sclerotium rolfsii Sacc.) Stress on Collar Rot Development in Chickpea
- Habitat factors associated with Fopius caudatus parasitism and population level of its host, Ceratitis cosyra
- Influence of larval density, substrate moisture content and feedstock ratio on life history traits of black soldier fly larvae
- Lowland rice yield and profit response to fertilizer application in Rwanda
- Quantifying the factors affecting wood decomposition across a tropical forest disturbance gradient
- Rank reversals in tree growth along tree size, competition and climatic gradients for four forest canopy dominant species in Central Spain
- Response of Selected Potato Genotypes to Natural Virus Infection in the Field
- Synergistic abiotic and biotic stressors explain widespread decline of Pinus pinaster in a mixed forest.