subject area of
- Adoption and Factors Affecting on Adoption of Integrated Pest Management among Vegetable Farmers in Sri Lanka
- Characterisation and Diagnosis of Rural—Urban Interface Farming in the Tu Liem and Thanh Tri Districts of Hanoi City, Vietnam
- Development of vegetable farming: a cause of the emergence of insecticide resistance in populations of Anopheles gambiae in urban areas of Benin.
- Effect of low-cost irrigation methods on microbial contamination of lettuce irrigated with untreated wastewater
- Farmers’ perceptions on irrigation water contamination, health risks and risk management measures in prominent wastewater-irrigated vegetable farming sites of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Heavy metal accumulation and health risk assessment in wastewater-irrigated urban vegetable farming sites of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Input shadow prices and overall efficiency of vegetable farms in Uzbekistan
- Perceptions of farmers on health risks and risk reduction measures in wastewater‐irrigated urban vegetable farming in Ghana
- Potential of simple filters to improve microbial quality of irrigation water used in urban vegetable farming in Ghana
- Reducing microbial contamination on wastewater-irrigated lettuce by cessation of irrigation before harvesting
- Reservoir Operation for Recession Agriculture in Mekong Basin, Laos
- Safe re-use practices in wastewater-irrigated urban vegetable farming in Ghana.
- Skin disease among farmers using wastewater in rice cultivation in Nam Dinh, Vietnam.
- The Rapid Degradation of Lambda-Cyhalothrin Makes Treated Vegetables Relatively Safe for Consumption