subject area of
- Effect of Temperature on Wheat Streak Mosaic Disease Development in Winter Wheat
- Efficacy of chemical and fluorescent protein markers in studying plant colonization by endophytic non-pathogenic Fusarium oxysporum isolates
- Fusion to green fluorescent protein improves expression levels of Theileria parva sporozoite surface antigen p67 in insect cells.
- TaUGT6, a Novel UDP-Glycosyltransferase Gene Enhances the Resistance to FHB and DON Accumulation in Wheat.
- Visualisation of plastids in endosperm, pollen and roots of transgenic wheat expressing modified GFP fused to transit peptides from wheat SSU RubisCO, rice FtsZ and maize ferredoxin III proteins.