subject area of
- Characteristics of a β-1,4-D endoglucanase from Trichoderma virens wholly applied in a palm-fruit husk-based diet for poultry layers
- Cold-active hydrolases producing bacteria from two different sub-glacial Himalayan lakes.
- Complete genome sequence of sixteen plant growth promoting Streptomyces strains
- Composting of Sweet Sorghum Bagasse and its Impact on Plant Growth Promotion
- Evaluation of Streptomyces strains isolated from herbal vermicompost for their plant growth-promotion traits in rice.
- Evaluation of actinomycete isolates obtained from herbal vermicompost for the biological control of Fusarium wilt of chickpea
- Evaluation of plant growth promoting and colonization ability of endophytic diazotrophs from deep water rice
- Exploring plant growth-promotion actinomycetes from vermicompost and rhizosphere soil for yield enhancement in chickpea.
- Functional complement of biogenic structures produced by earthworms, termites and ants in the neotropical savannas
- Plant Growth-Promoting Microbes from Herbal Vermicompost
- Prediction of the digestibility of the dry matter of tropical forages from their solubility in fungal cellulase solutions
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa GSE 18 inhibits the cell wall degrading enzymes of Aspergillus niger and activates defence-related enzymes of groundnut in control of collar rot disease
- Role of Melanin in Release of Extracellular Enzymes and Selection of Aggressive Isolates of Bipolaris sorokiniana in Barley
- Variations in structure and saccharification efficiency of biomass of different sorghum varieties subjected to aqueous ammonia and glycerol pretreatments