subject area of
- An Examination of Forest Certification Status among Logging Companies in Cameroon
- Assessing Infrastructural Development in Ogoniland in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria: A Participatory Development Approach
- Global Reporting Initiative and social impact in managing corporate responsibility: a case study of three multinationals in the forest industry
- The role of human rights in implementing socially responsible seafood.
- Unpacking Indonesia's independent oil palm smallholders : An actor-disaggregated approach to identifying environmental and social performance challenges
- What Happens When Corporate Ownership Shifts to China? A Case Study on Rubber Production in Cameroon