subject area of
- Agricultural biodiversity as a link between traditional food systems and contemporary development, social integrity and ecological health.
- Does certified organic agriculture increase agroecosystem health? Evidence from four farming systems in Uganda
- Ecological economics, an introduction
- Hydro-climatic extremes in the Himalayan watersheds: a case of the Marshyangdi Watershed, Nepal
- The restoration of forest biodiversity and ecological values.
- WETwin: A structured approach to evaluating wetland management options in data-poor contexts