subject area of
- Contiguous multi‐proxy analyses (X‐radiography, diatom, pollen, and microcharcoal) of Holocene archaeological features at Kuk Swamp, Upper Wahgi Valley, Papua New Guinea
- Differentiating the natural and man-made terraces of Lake Van, Eastern Anatolia, utilizing earth science methods
- Holocene land and sea-trade routes explain complex patterns of pre-Columbian crop dispersion.
- Molecular and Quantitative Genetics of Stone Pine (Pinus pinea)
- The impact of climate changes during the Holocene on vegetation in northern French Guiana
- The stratigraphy and fire history of the Kutai Peatlands, Kalimantan, Indonesia