subject area of
- A novel method for determination of the (15) N isotopic composition of Rubisco in wheat plants exposed to elevated atmospheric carbon dioxide.
- Comparison of Adaptability to Flash Flood between Rice Cultivars Differing in Flash Flood Tolerance
- Targeted Knockdown of GDCH in Rice Leads to a Photorespiratory Deficient Phenotype Useful as a Building Block for C4 Rice
- Targeted knockdown of ribulose-1, 5-bisphosphate carboxylase-oxygenase in rice mesophyll cells impact on photosynthesis and growth
- Transcriptional analysis between two wheat near-isogenic lines contrasting in aluminum tolerance under aluminum stress