subject area of
- Architecture of Iberian canopy tree species in relation to wood density, shade tolerance and climate
- Different spatial organisation strategies of woody plant species in a montane cloud forest
- Disentangling the effects of atmospheric CO2 and climate on intrinsic water-use efficiency in South Asian tropical moist forest trees.
- Effect of shading by baobab ( Adansonia digitata ) and néré ( Parkia biglobosa ) on yields of millet ( Pennisetum glaucum ) and taro ( Colocasia esculenta ) in parkland systems in Burkina Faso, West Africa
- Generalized biomass and leaf area allometric equations for European tree species incorporating stand structure, tree age and climate
- Illumination–size relationships of 109 coexisting tropical forest tree species
- Medicinal and aromatic plants in agroforestry systems
- Modeling sapling distribution over time using a functional predictor in a generalized additive model
- Scientific basis and scope for further improvement of intercropping with potato in the tropics
- Sensitivity and tolerance of different annual crops to different levels of banana shade and dry season weather
- Structure and spatial patterns of trees in old-growth northern hardwood and mixed forests of northern Maine.
- Study on photosynthetic responses and chlorophyll fluorescence in Rhizophora mucronata seedlings under shade regimes
- Testing the shade tolerance of selected crops under Parkia biglobosa (Jacq.) Benth. in an agroforestry parkland in Burkina Faso, West Africa
- Tree-ring δ18O climate signals vary among tree functional types in South Asian tropical moist forests
- Understorey microclimate and crop performance in a Grevillea robusta-based agroforestry system in semi-arid Kenya.