subject area of
- Analysis and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions in Quantitative Trait Locus Mapping
- Deciphering the genetic basis of root morphology, nutrient uptake, yield, and yield-related traits in rice under dry direct-seeded cultivation systems
- Decomposing Additive Genetic Variance Revealed Novel Insights into Trait Evolution in Synthetic Hexaploid Wheat.
- FACTORS INFLUENCING AWARENESS OF FOREST BENEFITS AND ATTITUDES TOWARDS CONSERVATION IN KIPINI DIVISION OF TANA DELTA DISTRICT, KENYA
- Genetic analysis and QTL mapping of early root bulking in an F1 population of non-inbred parents in cassava ( Manihot esculenta Crantz).
- Genome-wide association study of grain yield and related traits using a collection of advanced indica rice breeding lines for irrigated ecosystems
- Identification of main effect and epistatic quantitative trait loci for morphological and yield-related traits in peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.)
- Introducing a mechanistic model in digital soil mapping to predict soil organic matter stocks in the Cantabrian region (Spain)
- Light interception as a source of variation for nitrogen fixation in groundnut genotypes.