subject area of
- Allocating external financing for health: a discrete choice experiment of stakeholder preferences.
- Challenging Perceptions about Men, Women, and Forest Product Use: A Global Comparative Study
- Early life risk factors of motor, cognitive and language development: a pooled analysis of studies from low/middle-income countries
- Mapping global human dependence on marine ecosystems
- Peer-Reviewed Literature on Grain Legume Species in the WoS (1980–2018): A Comparative Analysis of Soybean and Pulses
- Reflections on and suggestions for reporting vulnerability research: How can peer reviewed articles reflect complex practice in low consensus fields such that they better support review and synthesis?
- Safety Nets, Gap Filling and Forests: A Global-Comparative Perspective