subject area of
- Contrasting evolution of diversity at two disease-associated chicken genes.
- Evolution of Disease Response Genes in Loblolly Pine: Insights from Candidate Genes
- Genomics of sorghum local adaptation to a parasitic plant.
- Historical Introgressions from a Wild Relative of Modern Cassava Improved Important Traits and May Be Under Balancing Selection.
- Introgressed Manihot glaziovii Alleles in Modern Cassava Germplasm Benefit Important Traits and Are Under Balancing Selection
- Structure, allelic diversity and selection of Asr genes, candidate for drought tolerance, in Oryza sativa L. and wild relatives