subject area of
- Bovine leukocyte antigen major histocompatibility complex class II DRB3*2703 and DRB3*1501 alleles are associated with variation in levels of protection against Theileria parva challenge following immunization with the sporozoite p67 antigen.
- Divergent antimicrobial peptide (AMP) and acute phase protein (APP) responses to Trypanosoma congolense infection in trypanotolerant and trypanosusceptible cattle.
- Evolution of toll-like receptors in the context of terrestrial ungulates and cetaceans diversification
- INNATE AND ACQUIRED RESISTANCE TO AFRICAN TRYPANOSOMIASIS
- Morphological characterization and immunohistochemical detection of the proinflammatory cytokines IL-1β, IL-17A, and TNF-α in lung lesions associated with contagious bovine pleuropneumonia.
- Transcriptome difference and potential crosstalk between liver and mammary tissue in mid-lactation primiparous dairy cows