subject area of
- A tree/crop interface design and its use for evaluating the potential of hedgerow intercropping
- An Evaluation of Computational Methods for Field Uniformity Studies
- Border Effects in Rice Experimental Plots I. Unplanted Borders
- Combining Results from Augmented Designs Over Sites
- Effects of pigeonpea plant population and row arrangement in sorghum/pigeonpea intercropping
- The Genetic Basis of Natural Variation in Kernel Size and Related Traits Using a Four-Way Cross Population in Maize.
- Yield of aerobic rice in rainfed lowlands of the Philippines as affected by nitrogen management and row spacing