subject area of
- Assessment of cattle genetic introgression into domestic yak populations using mitochondrial and microsatellite DNA markers.
- Chromosomal locations of ten isozyme loci in rice (Oryza sativa L.) through trisomic analysis.
- Extending long-range phasing and haplotype library imputation methods to impute genotypes on sex chromosomes.
- Identification of quantitative trait loci affecting resistance to gastrointestinal parasites in a double backcross population of Red Maasai and Dorper sheep
- Mapping of quantitative trait loci controlling trypanotolerance in a cross of tolerant West African N’Dama and susceptible East African Boran cattle
- Quantitative trait loci for resistance to Haemonchus contortus artificial challenge in Red Maasai and Dorper sheep of East Africa.