subject area of
- Forward genetics by sequencing EMS variation induced inbred lines.
- Genetic Screening for Mutants with Altered Seminal Root Numbers in Hexaploid Wheat Using a High-Throughput Root Phenotyping Platform.
- Genome-wide introgression lines and their use in genetic and molecular dissection of complex phenotypes in rice (Oryza sativa L.).
- High-throughput chlorophyll fluorescence screening of Setaria viridis for mutants with altered CO2 compensation points.
- In-depth molecular and phenotypic characterization in a rice insertion line library facilitates gene identification through reverse and forward genetics approaches.
- Indel‐seq: a fast‐forward genetics approach for identification of trait‐associated putative candidate genomic regions and its application in pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan)