subject area of
- Decadal covariability of Atlantic SSTs and western Amazon dry‐season hydroclimate in observations and CMIP5 simulations
- Demographic variation in the New Zealand abalone Haliotis iris
- Dynamic risk model for Rift Valley fever outbreaks in Kenya based on climate and disease outbreak data.
- Effects of climate change on the occurrence and distribution of livestock diseases.
- Estimating the surface temperature of Lake Malawi using AVHRR and MODIS satellite imagery
- Potential predictability of the Ethiopian summer rains: Understanding local variations and their implications for water management decisions.
- Potential value of GCM-based seasonal rainfall forecasts for maize management in semi-arid Kenya
- Spatiotemporal patterns in the mean and extreme temperature indices of India, 1971–2005
- Two summers of São Paulo drought: Origins in the western tropical Pacific