subject area of
- Antimicrobial Usage and Detection of Multidrug-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Including Methicillin-Resistant Strains in Raw Milk of Livestock from Northern Kenya.
- Antimicrobial resistant Escherichia coli isolates detected in raw milk of livestock in pastoral areas of northern Kenya
- Antimicrobial resistant and extended-spectrum ß-lactamase (ESBL) producing Escherichia coli isolated from fecal samples of African dromedary camels
- Clinically relevant antimicrobial resistance at the wildlife-livestock-human interface in Nairobi: an epidemiological study.
- Cross-resistance associated with development of resistance to isometamidium in a clone of Trypanosoma congolense.