subject area of
- C4 rice: a challenge for plant phenomics
- High-throughput chlorophyll fluorescence screening of Setaria viridis for mutants with altered CO2 compensation points.
- Increasing Leaf Vein Density via Mutagenesis in Rice Results in an Enhanced Rate of Photosynthesis, Smaller Cell Sizes and Can Reduce Interveinal Mesophyll Cell Number.
- Pioneering research on C4 leaf anatomical, physiological, and agronomic characteristics of tropical monocot and dicot plant species: Implications for crop water relations and productivity in comparison to C3 cropping systems
- Some physiological and photosynthetic characters of rice × sorghum and rice × wheat hybrids.