subject area of
- Aluminum resistance in common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) involves induction and maintenance of citrate exudation from root apices
- Comparative studies of isozymes in Oryza sativa, O. minuta, and their interspecific derivatives: evidence for homoeology and recombination
- Diversity of Root-knot Nematodes Associated with Tubers of Yam (Dioscorea spp.) Established Using Isozyme Analysis and Mitochondrial DNA-based Identification.
- First Report of Meloidogyne enterolobii Causing Tuber Galling Damage on White Yam (Dioscorea rotundata) in Nigeria
- Isozyme and cytological markers of some Psathyrostachys juncea accessions.
- Organ-specific metabolic responses to drought in Pinus pinaster Ait.
- Phenotypic polymorphism of six enzymes in the grasspea ( Lathyrus sativus L.)
- The mating system of Sesbania sesban (L.) Merr. (Leguminosae)
- Thinopyrum bessarabicum: biochemical and cytological markers for the detection of genetic introgression in its hybrid derivatives with Triticum aestivum L.