subject area of
- CRISPR-Cas9 and CRISPR-Cpf1 mediated targeting of a stomatal developmental gene EPFL9 in rice
- CRISPR-Cas9 mediated genome editing in rice, advancements and future possibilities
- CRISPR-Cas9-Mediated Genome Editing of Rice Towards Better Grain Quality.
- CRISPR/Cas9 editing of endogenous banana streak virus in the B genome of Musa spp. overcomes a major challenge in banana breeding.
- CRISPR/Cas9-based genome editing of banana for disease resistance.
- CRISPR: From Prokaryotic Immune Systems to Plant Genome Editing Tools.
- Editing a Stomatal Developmental Gene in Rice with CRISPR/Cpf1.
- In-Yeast Engineering of a Bacterial Genome Using CRISPR/Cas9.
- Novel alleles of rice eIF4G generated by CRISPR/Cas9-targeted mutagenesis confer resistance to Rice tungro spherical virus.
- Robust CRISPR/Cas9 mediated genome editing tool for banana and plantain (Musa spp.)
- Selecting for useful properties of plants and fungi – Novel approaches, opportunities, and challenges