subject area of
- Deciphering the Biodiversity-Production Mutualism in the Global Food Security Debate.
- Do additional sugar sources affect the degree of attendance of Dysmicoccus brevipes by the fire ant Solenopsis geminata
- Hongos endófitos : Ventajas adaptativas que habitan en el interior de las plantas
- Microbiome responses during virulence adaptation by a phloem-feeding insect to resistant near-isogenic rice lines.
- Molecular insights into seed dispersal mutualisms driving plant population recruitment
- Symbiont identity matters: carbon and phosphorus fluxes between Medicago truncatula and different arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi