subject area of
- Carbon and nutrient losses during manure storage under traditional and improved practices in smallholder crop-livestock systems - evidence from Kenya.
- Co-composting of faecal sludge and organic solid waste for agriculture: Process dynamics
- Helminth eggs inactivation efficiency by faecal sludge dewatering and co-composting in tropical climates
- Improving rock phosphate availability through feeding, mixing and processing with composting manure
- Low-cost technology for recycling agro-industrial waste into nutrient-rich organic fertilizer using black soldier fly.
- Nutrient Recycling from Organic Wastes Through Viable Business Models in Peri-urban Areas in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Phosphorus recovery and recycling from waste: An appraisal based on a French case study
- Resource recovery from urban waste: options and challenges for community based composting in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Solid-liquid separation of faecal sludge using drying beds in Ghana: implications for nutrient recycling in urban agriculture.
- The nutritive value of black soldier fly larvae reared on common organic waste streams in Kenya.