subject area of
- A Three‐Dimensional View on Soil Biogeochemistry: A Dataset for a Forested Headwater Catchment
- Agricultural intensification exacerbates spillover effects on soil biogeochemistry in adjacent forest remnants
- Alternate wetting and drying irrigation for rice in Bangladesh: Is it sustainable and has plant breeding something to offer?
- Ammonium Production in Submerged Soils and Sediments: The Role of Reducible Iron
- Decoupling of soil nutrient cycles as a function of aridity in global drylands
- Diatom mediated heavy metal remediation: A review.
- Dissolved Organic Carbon and Disinfection By‐Product Precursor Release from Managed Peat Soils
- Diversity increases carbon storage and tree productivity in Spanish forests
- Influence of alternate wetting and drying water-saving irrigation practice on the dynamics of Gallionella-related iron-oxidizing bacterial community in paddy field soil
- Modeling greenhouse gas emissions from rice‐based production systems: Sensitivity and upscaling
- The future of Blue Carbon science
- Trace gas fluxes and nitrogen cycling along an elevation sequence of tropical montane forests in Central Sulawesi, Indonesia