subject area of
- Distribution, prevalence and severity of damages caused by nematodes on yam (Dioscorea rotundata) in Nigeria.
- First Report of Dry Rot Disease of Yam Caused by Scutellonema bradys in East Africa
- Molecular and morphological characterisation of Scutellonema bradys from yam in Costa Rica and development of specific primers for its detection
- Pathogenicity of Scutellonema bradys populations from different geographical areas in Benin on yam (Dioscorea spp.)
- Screening for resistance toFusarium dry rot in progenies of cultivars ofS. tuberosum ssp.andigena with resistance toErwinia chrysanthemi
- Yam-Based Farm Practices and Nematode Problems in Stored Yams (Dioscorea Spp.) in Ghana