subject area of
- A protocol for non-radioactive DNA labelling and detection in the RFLP analysis of rice and tomato using single-copy probes
- Analyzing Pathogen Populations Using Molecular Markers
- Application of PCR and DNA probes in the characterisation of trypanosomes in the blood of cattle in farms in Morogoro, Tanzania.
- Cytoplasmic-nuclear male sterility in pearl millet: comparative RFLP and transcript analyses of isonuclear male-sterile lines
- Evaluation of a DNA probe for the quantitative detection of common bacterial blight in common bean and its application in a breeding program
- Generation and characterization of cloned Theileria parva parasites.
- Molecular and immunological characterisation of Theileria parva stocks which are components of the 'Muguga cocktail' used for vaccination against East Coast fever in cattle.
- Sensitive and specific detection of Trypanosoma vivax using the polymerase chain reaction.
- Use of non-radioactive digoxigenin-labeled DNA probes for RFLP analysis in rice