subject area of
- Application of the epuvalisation technology for the tertiary treatment of secondary treated effluents using geranium plants
- Cassava starch processing at small scale in North Vietnam
- Co-composting of faecal sludge and organic solid waste for agriculture: Process dynamics
- Effect of Two Cowpea (Vigna unguiculata) Fodder Cultivars as Supplements on Voluntary Intake; Milk Yield and Manure Production of Bunaji Cows
- Integration of forage legumes with cereal crops. I. Effects of supplementation with graded levels of lablab hay on voluntary food intake, digestibility, milk yield and milk composition of crossbred cows fed maize–lablab stover or oats–vetch hay ad libitum
- Physico-chemical characteristics of Anopheles culicifacies and Anopheles varuna breeding water in a dry zone stream in Sri Lanka.
- Physico-chemical properties of extruded aquafeed pellets containing black soldier fly (Hermetia illucens) larvae and adult cricket (Acheta domesticus) meals
- Possible links between groundwater geochemistry and chronic kidney disease of unknown etiology (CKDu): an investigation from the Ginnoruwa region in Sri Lanka
- Prospects for using nonconventional feeds in diets for Awassi dairy sheep in Syria.
- RICE STARCH: PRODUCTION, PROPERTIES, AND USES
- Salinity Implications of Wastewater Irrigation in the Musi River Catchment in India
- Solid-liquid separation of faecal sludge using drying beds in Ghana: implications for nutrient recycling in urban agriculture.
- The potential of replacing conventional dairy supplements with forage legume-based diets in Zimbabwe’s smallholder dairy sector