subject area of
- A high-throughput, low cost gel-based SNP assay for positional cloning and marker assisted breeding of useful genes in cereals
- Comparative mapping in cattle of genes located on human Chromosome 18
- Gene-Based Single Nucleotide Polymorphism Markers for Genetic and Association Mapping in Common Bean
- Mining of Gene-Based SNPs from Publicly Available ESTs and Their Conversion to Cost-Effective Genotyping Assay in Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench)
- Molecular variation of Potato yellow vein virus isolates.
- SSCP-SNP-based conserved ortholog set (COS) markers for comparative genomics in cassava (Manihot esculenta crantz)
- Single strand conformation polymorphism based SNP and Indel markers for genetic mapping and synteny analysis of common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.)