subject area of
- A light and electron microscopic study of microsporogenesis in Azolla microphylla
- Evaluation of host susceptibility, pathogen aggressiveness and sporangial survival in soil as factors affecting incidence of potato tuber infection by Phytophthora infestans in Ecuador
- First Report of Leaf Blight of Taro (Colocasia esculenta) Caused by Phytophthora colocasiae in Ghana.
- First report of taro (Colocasia esculenta) leaf blight caused by Phytophthora colocasiae in Nigeria.
- Phytophthora Blight Of Pigeon Pea In India
- Phytophthora andina sp nov., a newly identified heterothallic pathogen of solanaceous hosts in the Andean highlands
- Preemergence Infection of Potato Sprouts by Phytophthora infestans in the Highland Tropics of Ecuador.
- Variation in pathogenicity among single-oospore isolates of Sclerospora graminicola, the causal organism of downy mildew in pearl millet
- Virulence Characterization of Single-Zoospore Isolates of Sclerospora graminicola from Pearl Millet