subject area of
- Animal production, animal health and food safety: Gaps and challenges in the chilean industry.
- Are Food Certification Costs Misestimated? Exporter‐Perspective on the European Standard
- Assessing and understanding food safety risk practices in Nairobi pork food system: A value chain approach
- Food safety in Vietnam: where we are at and what we can learn from international experiences
- Food safety management and regulation： International experiences and lessons for China
- Water quality and food safety: a review and discussion of risks
- Where food safety meets nutrition outcomes in livestock and fish value chains: a conceptual approach