subject area of
- Gene Expression analysis associated with salt stress in a reciprocally crossed rice population.
- MicroRNA Bta-miR-181a regulates the biosynthesis of bovine milk fat by targeting ACSL1.
- Molecular characterization of bovine CD26 upregulated by a staphylococcal superantigen.
- Overexpression of a Plasma Membrane Bound Na+/H+ Antiporter-Like Protein (SbNHXLP) Confers Salt Tolerance and Improves Fruit Yield in Tomato by Maintaining Ion Homeostasis
- Programmed cell death in procyclic Trypanosoma brucei rhodesiense is associated with differential expression of mRNAs.
- Reproductive stage physiological and transcriptional responses to salinity stress in reciprocal populations derived from tolerant (Horkuch) and susceptible (IR29) rice.
- Rice Gene Knockout or Downregulation through CRISPR-Cas9
- Salicylic Acid Perturbs sRNA-Gibberellin Regulatory Network in Immune Response of Potato to Potato virus Y Infection.
- Short communication: Relationship between lysine/methionine ratios and glucose levels and their effects on casein synthesis via activation of the mechanistic target of rapamycin signaling pathway in bovine mammary epithelial cells.
- Tolerance To PVY Infection In Potato Is Conditioned By Perturbation Of Small RNA-Gibberellin Regulatory Network