subject area of
- Autophagy-associated alpha-arrestin signaling is required for conidiogenous cell development in Magnaporthe oryzae
- Conidial germination and appressorial formation of Colletotrichum capsici and C. gloeosporioides isolates from pepper
- Determining the basis of nonhost resistance in rice to cereal rusts
- Hydrogen Peroxide Prompted Lignification Affects Pathogenicity of Hemi-biotrophic Pathogen Bipolaris sorokiniana to Wheat.
- Maize pollen alters the reaction of cowpea to pathogens
- Muyocopron heveae sp. nov. and M. dipterocarpi appears to have host-jumped to rubber
- Reaction of Rice (Oryza sativa) Cultivars to Penetration and Infection by Curvularia tuberculata and C. oryzae