subject area of
- A Multisectoral Food-Assisted Maternal and Child Health and Nutrition Program Targeted to Women and Children in the First 1000 Days Increases Attainment of Language and Motor Milestones among Young Burundian Children.
- Applied participatory priority setting in international agricultural research: Making trade-offs transparent and explicit
- Governing the Commons Through Understanding of Institutional Diversity: An Agenda for Application of Ostrom’s Framework in Managing Natural Resources in Asia
- Greater length-for-age increases the odds of attaining motor milestones in Vietnamese children aged 5-18 months
- Large-Scale Behavior-Change Initiative for Infant and Young Child Feeding Advanced Language and Motor Development in a Cluster-Randomized Program Evaluation in Bangladesh.
- Levels, correlates, and differences in human, physical, and financial assets brought into marriages by young Guatemalan adults.
- Smart Agriculture: Scope, Relevance, and Important Milestones to Date
- Some Facts About Fertilizer Use in Africa: The Case of Smallholder and Large-Scale Farmers in Kenya