subject area of
- Cloning, Characterization, and Expression of a 200-Kilodalton Diagnostic Antigen of Babesia bigemina
- Fusion of a cell penetrating peptide from HIV-1 TAT to the Theileria parva antigen Tp2 enhances the stimulation of bovine CD8⁺ T cell responses
- Fusion to green fluorescent protein improves expression levels of Theileria parva sporozoite surface antigen p67 in insect cells.
- Improved immunogenicity of novel baculovirus-derived Theileria parva p67 subunit antigens
- Novel baculovirus-derived p67 subunit vaccines efficacious against East Coast fever in cattle
- Overexpression of a Defensin-Like Gene CAL2 Enhances Cadmium Accumulation in Plants.
- Visualisation of plastids in endosperm, pollen and roots of transgenic wheat expressing modified GFP fused to transit peptides from wheat SSU RubisCO, rice FtsZ and maize ferredoxin III proteins.