subject area of
- A Non-Linear Dependence Analysis of Oil, Coal and Natural Gas Futures with Brownian Distance Correlation.
- Analysis and Interpretation of Interactions of Fixed and Random Effects
- Chapter 7: Analysis and Interpretation of Interactions of Fixed and Random Effects
- Density regulation of mixed and mono-specific forest stands as a continuum: a new concept based on species-specific coefficients for density equivalence and density modification
- Estimating architecture-based metabolic scaling exponents of tropical trees using terrestrial LiDAR and 3D modelling
- Modeling the Dynamics of Banana Weevil, Cosmopolites Sordidus (Germar), by Trapping with Holling Type II Response Function
- On the approximation of interaction effect models by Hadamard powers of the additive genomic relationship.
- Scaling Up and Out