subject area of
- China's development of a plantation-based wood pulp industry: government policies, financial incentives, and investment trends
- Low carbon emission development strategies for Jambi, Indonesia: simulation and trade-off analysis using the FALLOW model.
- Perceptions of Local People Toward Pulpwood Plantations: Insights from the Q-Method in Indonesia
- Radial variation in modulus of elasticity, microfibril angle and wood density of veneer logs from plantation-grown Eucalyptus nitens
- Rapid conversions and avoided deforestation: examining four decades of industrial plantation expansion in Borneo
- Rise and fall of forest loss and industrial plantations in Borneo (2000–2017)