subject area of
- Diversity of Meloidogyne spp. from peri-urban areas of sub-Saharan Africa and their genetic similarity with populations from the Latin America
- Diversity of Root-knot Nematodes Associated with Tubers of Yam (Dioscorea spp.) Established Using Isozyme Analysis and Mitochondrial DNA-based Identification.
- Elucidation of the compatible interaction between banana and Meloidogyne incognita via high-throughput proteome profiling.
- Identification of Key Root Volatiles Signaling Preference of Tomato over Spinach by the Root Knot Nematode Meloidogyne incognita.
- Interactions between the oomycete Pythium arrhenomanes and the rice root-knot nematode Meloidogyne graminicola in aerobic Asian rice varieties
- Nodal vine cutting technique for assessing nematode resistance in yams
- Occurrence of the Root-Knot Nematode species in Vegetable Crops in Souss Region of Morocco
- Response of Selected Kenyan Rice Cultivars to Infection by Root Knot Nematode ( Meloidogyne incognita )
- Response of cassava to nematicide application and plant-parasitic nematode infection in East Africa, with emphasis on root knot nematodes
- Response of drought tolerant maize inbreds to water stress under nematode infested conditions
- Transcriptional signatures of invasiveness in Meloidogyne incognita populations from sub-Saharan Africa