subject area of
- Climate change in a small transboundary tributary of the Syr Darya calls for effective cooperation and adaptation.
- Comparison of Adaptability to Flash Flood between Rice Cultivars Differing in Flash Flood Tolerance
- Effects of the 2008 flood on economic performance and food security in Yemen: a simulation analysis.
- Genetics, Physiological Mechanisms and Breeding of Flood-Tolerant Rice (Oryza sativa L.).
- IMPROVED EARLY SEASON MANAGEMENT OF SUB1 RICE VARIETIES ENHANCES POST-SUBMERGENCE RECOVERY AND YIELD
- Long term variations in water storage in Peninsular Malaysia
- Transforming rice cultivation in flood prone coastal Odisha to ensure food and economic security
- Understanding Factors Influencing Hydro-climatic Risk and Human Vulnerability: Application of Systems Thinking in the Himalayan Region