subject area of
- Ethanol from laccase-detoxified lignocellulose by the thermotolerant yeast Kluyveromyces marxianus—Effects of steam pretreatment conditions, process configurations and substrate loadings
- Influence of larval density, substrate moisture content and feedstock ratio on life history traits of black soldier fly larvae
- Liquid hot water treatment of rice straw enhances anaerobic degradation and inhibits methane production during in vitro ruminal fermentation.
- Long glucan chains reduce in vitro starch digestibility of freshly cooked and retrograded milled rice
- Maintaining the yield of edible rice in a warming world
- Methodological considerations in using gas production techniques for estimating ruminal microbial efficiencies for silage-based diets ☆
- Prediction of forage intake using in vitro gas production methods: Comparison of multiphase fermentation kinetics measured in an automated gas test, and combined gas volume and substrate degradability measurements in a manual syringe system
- Some properties of 3-phosphoglycerate phosphatase from developing rice grain.
- Sweet sorghum juice as an alternate substrate for fermentative hydrogen production: evaluation of influencing parameters using DOE statistical approach.
- Temporal variation in rooting of Annickia chlorantha leafy stem cuttings
- Unraveling the effects of laccase treatment on enzymatic hydrolysis of steam-exploded wheat straw
- Urea plus nitrate pretreatment of rice and wheat straws enhances degradation and reduces methane production in in vitro ruminal culture.