subject area of
- A rapid analytical method of major milk proteins by reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography.
- A survey of aflatoxin B1 in maize and awareness of aflatoxins in Vietnam
- An automated enzymic assay for determining the cyanide content of cassava (Manihot esculenta crantz) and cassava products
- Comparison of soluble P in soil water extracts determined by ion chromatography, colorimetric, and inductively coupled plasma techniques in PPB range
- Determination of thiazopyr residues in soil and plants by gas chromatography with nitrogen-phosphorus detection and confirmation by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry
- Development and evaluation of an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) for the determination of the trypanocidal drug homidium in serum of treated cattle.
- Localization and distribution of Zn and Fe in grains of biofortified bread wheat lines through micro- and triaxial-X-ray fluorescence spectrometry
- Measurement of haem and total iron in fish, shrimp and prawn using ICP-MS: Implications for dietary iron intake calculations
- Occurrence of Aspergillus section Flavi and section Nigri and aflatoxins in raw cashew kernels (Anacardium occidentale L.) from Benin
- Optimisation of the analytical method for octa-, nona- and deca-brominated diphenyl ethers using gas chromatography–quadrupole mass spectrometry and isotope dilution
- Quantitation of multiple mycotoxins and cyanogenic glucosides in cassava samples from Tanzania and Rwanda by an LC-MS/MS-based multi-toxin method
- Sample size for detecting and estimating the proportion of transgenic plants with narrow confidence intervals
- Sample size for detecting transgenic plants using inverse binomial group testing with dilution effect
- Some pharmacokinetic parameters of the trypanocidal drug homidium bromide in Friesian and Boran steers using an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA).
- Validation of a diagnostic tool for the diagnosis of lumpy skin disease.