subject area of
- Bias correction schemes for CMORPH satellite rainfall estimates in the Zambezi River Basin
- Decomposition of changes in the consumption of macronutrients in Vietnam between 2004 and 2014.
- Evaluating the distributional impacts of drought-tolerant maize varieties on productivity and welfare outcomes: an instrumental variable quantile treatment effects approach
- High-Order Conditional Quantile Estimation Based on Nonparametric Models of Regression
- Impact of off-farm income on food expenditures in rural Bangladesh: An unconditional quantile regression approach
- Performance of bias-correction schemes for CMORPH rainfall estimates in the Zambezi River basin