subject area of
- Enzymic mechanism of starch synthesis in ripening rice grains. 3. Mechanism of the sucrose-starch conversion.
- Ion Exchange Involving Potassium–Calcium and Magnesium–Calcium in Soil and Organic Matter Fractions
- Ion adsorption mechanisms in oxidic soils; implications for point of zero charge determinations
- Movement of ions in soil II: ion exchange and dissolution
- Movement of ions in soil, I. Ion exchange and precipitation☆
- The performance of DGT versus conventional soil phosphorus tests in tropical soils - An isotope dilution study