subject area of
- AGROBACTERIUM-MEDIATED PRODUCTION OF TRANSGENIC PIGEONPEA (CAJANUS CAJAN L. MILLSP.) EXPRESSING THE SYNTHETIC BT CRY1AB GENE
- Adventitious shoot formation on cultured potato roots
- An efficient method for the production of transgenic plants of peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) through Agrobacterium tumefaciens-mediated genetic transformation.
- An efficient protocol for the regeneration of whole plants of chickpea ( Cicer arietinum L.) by using axillary meristem explants derived from in vitro -germinated seedlings
- Chromosome number doubling of 2x potato lines with diverse genetic background through tissue culture
- Plant regeneration from axillary bud derived callus in white yam ( Dioscorea rotundata )
- Population of aerobic heterotrophic nitrogen-fixing bacteria associated with wetland and dryland rice.