subject area of
- Acclimation to high CO2 in maize is related to water status and dependent on leaf rank
- Biomarkers for grain yield stability in rice under drought stress
- Do metabolic changes underpin physiological responses to water limitation in alfalfa (Medicago sativa) plants during a regrowth period
- Improvement of photosynthesis in rice (Oryza sativa L.) by inserting the C4 pathway.
- Knockdown of glycine decarboxylase complex alters photorespiratory carbon isotope fractionation in Oryza sativa leaves.
- Metabolite profiles of maize leaves in drought, heat and combined stress field trials reveal the relationship between metabolism and grain yield
- Performance of a potential C4 rice: overview from quantum yield to grain yield
- Photosynthesis of Cassava ( Manihot esculenta )
- Raising yield potential of wheat. II. Increasing photosynthetic capacity and efficiency
- Sulfur dioxide inhibition of photosynthesis at different CO2 and O2 concentrations in relation to photorespiration
- Targeted Knockdown of GDCH in Rice Leads to a Photorespiratory Deficient Phenotype Useful as a Building Block for C4 Rice